If not, you’re missing out on one of the top-secret weapons that copywriters have used for years to get their prospects to act accordingly.
So, what do master copy-writers do to move prospects to action? They ask them to act.
That’s right. You simply need to ask your prospects to do what you want them to do. It really is that straightforward.
But, most landing pages, sales pages and emails don’t utilize this bizarrely simple technique (which is also why most ad-copy performs so poorly).
According to usability expert Jared Spool , when visitors find powerful action words on a landing page, they are successful at completing their task 72% of the time; if the action word isn’t on the page, they are only successful 6% of the time.
Obviously, it’s in your best interest to ask your prospects what you want them do, how to do it, and that you want them to do it immediately.
Here is a list of 50 powerful “call to action” phrases that you can use in your future ad-copy:
1) Click here.
2) Click here to find out all the details.
3) Download now.
4) Immediate download.
5) Reply today.
6) Try it free.
7) Start your free trial now.
8) Sign up for your free trial immediately.
9) Your free trial is just a click away.
10) Join now.
11) Start now.
12) Talk to an expert.
13) I invite you to…
14) I urge you to act at once.
15) I can’t wait to hear from you.
16) We’d like to hear from you.
17) Just hit Reply and we’ll email you the details.
18) Sign up online at ____.com
19) Learn more about us at ______.com
20) Order now, while there’s still time,
21) Place your order now, while everything is still in front of you.
22) In a hurry? Call 555-1212
23) For even faster service, call 555-1212.
24) To place your order, call us toll-free at ____________.
25) Just reach for your phone.
26) Mail your order today!
27) Send in your application today!
28) We’re waiting for your call.
29) I urge you to send for our free brochure.
30) Send for our free catalog.
31) Mail this convenient coupon today!
32) For more details call 555-1212.
33) Please don’t hesitate to call us.
34) Why not give us a call to find out all the details?
35) Call us this week to schedule an appointment.
36) It’s important that you respond promptly.
37) Offer expires March 1st.
38) For a short time only.
39) Order now and receive a free gift.
40) See it in action.
41) Get it now!
42) Request your FREE quote today.
43) Free Shipping
44) Money Back Guarantee
45) Best value
46) Limited availability
47) Expires at midnight tonight.
48) Act quickly.
49) Reserve your spot now.
50) Sign up now, while you still can.
So, there you have it. A list of fifty powerful “call to action” phrases to use in all of your future ad-copy. The results will astound you.